This magnificent five-bedroom home is set on fabulous site of over one acre and offers a wealth of spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. Set in spectacular well maintained gardens with extensive gated driveway providing ample car parking for several cars, boat, or horse boxes. the property has fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding area and will be of special interest to those with equestrian needs as it comes with five stables and tack room.
Internally the property comprises of a large welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge overlooking the gardens with feature open fireplace, family room/snug with feature brick fireplace with cast iron stove, leading out to the decked sun terrace overlooking the rear gardens with countryside views, solid oak kitchen with casual dining area, separate dining room, utility room and downstairs WC. The property also has the advantage of large double bedroom with garden views and ensuite on the ground floor. There are a further four double bedrooms, master with ensuite and large family bathroom on the first floor. To the rear of the property are extensive gardens laid in lawn, mature trees and shrubs, paved area for hut tub and decked sun terrace area to sit and take in your glorious surroundings and have a glass or two!
Located in the stunning countryside surrounds of Kircubbin there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, from sailing on the Strangford Lough, golf at the highly regarded links course at Kirkistown Castle golf club, cycling, fishing, walking and bird watching and with the bustling market town of Newtownards only 20 minutes way, this really does present a unique opportunity for those looking for a change of pace and the lifestyle that comes with it.
- Magnificent Family Home In Beautiful Countryside Setting
- Set on Superb Gated Site Of Over One Acre
- Stunning Panoramic Views of Surrounding Area
- Five Double Bedrooms, Two with Ensuite
- Three Receptions
- Spacious Lounge Overlooking Front Gardens
- Family Room with Feature Brick Inglenook Fireplace and Double Doors to Decked Sun Terrace
- Utility Room and Downstairs WC
- Five Stables with Electric and Auto Filling Water Troughs
- Garage with Separate Tack Room
- Extensive Driveway Providing Ample Car Parking for Several Cars, Boat, or Horse Boxes.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.