This spacious and beautifully maintained home is set on a superb site totalling over one acre and offers a wealth of spacious and versatile accommodation throughout. The property is set on a prime site with fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding area, with well-maintained gardens and extensive driveway providing ample car parking for several cars, boat, or horse boxes and will be of special interest to those with equestrian needs as it comes with stables and paddock, accessible from stable block. Located in the stunning countryside surrounds of Ballyhalbert and only minutes from the shoreline there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors and with the bustling market town of Newtownards only 20 minutes way this really does present a unique opportunity for those looking for a change of pace and the lifestyle that comes with it.
Internally the property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge overlooking the gardens with feature open fireplace, family room/snug with feature brick fireplace open to the Shaker style country kitchen, double doors lead out to extensive family room overlooking the rear gardens with countryside views and large games room with raise dining area, Furthermore the property has four double bedrooms, all with built in robes and master with ensuite and separate family bathroom with feature freestanding bath, craft room, utility room and separate WC. To the front of the property is a large paved brick driveway and access to garage and to the rear of the property are extensive gardens laid in lawn, stable block with private access laneway to paddock and paved sun terrace, a perfect place to sit and relax after a hard day at it!
- Superb Family Home In Beautiful Countryside Setting
- Set on Superb Site Totalling Over One Acre
- Stunning Panoramic Views of Surrounding Area
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Four Receptions
- Lounge Overlooking Front Gardens and Surrounding Countryside
- Games Room with Raised Dining Area
- Family Room/Snug with Feature Brick Inglenook Fireplace Open to Country Style Kitchen
- Large Family Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite with Feature Freestanding Bath
- Craft Room
- Utility Room
- Stables with Electric and Auto Filling Water Troughs
- Paddock of 0.6 Acres with Private Access From Stables
- Driveway Providing Ample Car Parking for Several Cars, Boat, or Horse Boxes.
- Large Garage
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.