Located in the highly popular and desirable development Evesham Lane is just one mile from Bangor's beautiful yacht lined marina and town centre, this superb semi detached property offers spacious accommodation suitable for spectrum of potential purchasers from downsizers to first time buyers. These properties are characterised by spacious contemporary interiors with high quality finishes throughout.
Internally the property offers spacious living room with wood burning stove and luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and expansive granite breakfast bar open to casual living space. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and separate bathroom with contemporary white suite.
In addition to the abundance of green spaces that lie just minutes beyond your front door, this development is situated in close proximity to Clandeboye Estate, leading primary and secondary schools, golf courses, rugby, football, hockey and yacht clubs, cycle paths and walking trails.
- Recently Constructed Contemporary Semi Detached Home
- Stylish and Spacious Accomodation Throughout
- Sought After Development
- Spacious Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining/Snug
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Gas Heating
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Spacious Gardens to Rear Laid in Lawn and Patio Area
- Off Street Car Parking to Front
- Walking Distance to Many Local Amenties and Major Retail Parks
- Chain Free
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.