This magnificent property is set on a commanding site with spectacular sea views over Belfast Lough and Marina, full of character and charm with many original period features this superb property offers a wealth of accommodation both internally and externally in this most sought after location. Only a short stroll from Bangor town centre with its extensive range of shops and coffee houses and Bangor Marina, for all those sailing enthusiasts, the property is set on a large site approached by sweeping driveway with extensive gardens to front and side and quaint enclosed courtyard garden to the rear. Internally the property comprises of entrance porch, large hallway with cornice ceilings, impressive drawing room with feature marble fireplace and stunning sea views, lounge/family room with views over the Lough, open plan to dining area. The modern fitted kitchen has full working Aga, double pantry and casual dining area leading out to decked sun terrace as well as downstairs WC, utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs there are five large double bedrooms, master suite with large balcony to the side with outstanding views of the surrounding area, ensuite and large modern family bathroom. The property comes with double garage with electric up and over door with access to your own sauna and shoer room. The property has the added benefit of a Pollock residential lift with wheelchair cabin which is a great addition for anyone or family with mobility issues or if not required can be easily removed.
- Splendid Semi Detached Period Villa enjoying Stunning Views over the Marina and Lough
- Sought After Location Close to Many Coastal Walks and Harbour
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En suite and Balcony with Fabulous Sea Views
- Drawing Room with Feature Marble Fireplace and Sea Views
- Family Room with Sea Views Open Plan to Dining Area
- Extensive Gardens and Driveway to Side
- Double Garage with Access to Sauna and Shower Room
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Aga Open to Casual Dining Area
- Pollock Domestic Home Lift with Wheelchair Cabin
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.