This deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow is set on large site in this popular and sought after residential area and with a lot of external works already completed will appeal to a wide range of buyers from families to downsizers due to it versatile and flexible living accommodation and convenient location. Close to many local amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants and leading schools, Ballyholme beach and village are only a short distance away as well as main commuter routes to Belfast and Newtownards. Internally on the ground floor the property comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with double doors to dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom. On the first floor are two large doubled bedrooms both with built in storage Outside the property has low maintenance private enclosed gardens to the front with large tarmac driveway to the side providing ample car parking for several cars and access to garage. To the rear are large mature gardens with raised sun terrace a perfect spot to sit and relax .
- Deceptively Spacious Chalet Bungalow
- Sought After Residential Area
- Four Double Bedrooms Set Over Two Floors
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Shower Room on Ground Floor
- Spacious Lounge with Double Doors to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Gardens to Front with Tarmac Driveway to Side
- Large Sunny Rear Gardens with Raised Sun Terrace
- Recently Re Wired, PVC Fascia and Soffits Replaced
- Cavity Wall Insulation Throughout
- Gas Heating
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.