This charming 100-year-old cottage is the perfect blend of rustic charm and modern comfort. Nestled in a peaceful and idyllic setting this former labourer's cottage will be a gardener's delight set in picturesque gardens with magnificent uninterrupted countryside views.Located in the sought after Helens Bay area offering the perfect blend of tranquillity and convenience with great walks, whether you enjoy leisurely strolls or more adventurous hikes and a beautiful beach just moments away as well as several shops, amenities, tennis and golf clubs this location caters to all.
Internally the cottage comprises of warm and inviting open plan living area with wood burning stove and double doors out to the decked sun terrace providing wonderful views over the rear gardens and surrounding countryside. The cosy snug area provides a great space to catch up on a book or just sit and relax and with a separate office/study makes this space ideal for unwinding.
The spacious and modern open plan kitchen with dining area has an ample range of built in storage, appliances, and centre island with Minerva stone work surfaces and with French doors leading out to the veranda is flooded wth natural light and great garden views.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms, the large master with vaulted ceilings and ensuite bathroom and separate modern family shower room.
Outside the cottage is set in delightful gardens, with a wide variety of flowers, trees and shrubs, the decked veranda with wood burning stove providing the perfect spot to enjoy a cup of tea or a glass of wine while taking in the tranquillity of the surroundings.
Offering the best of both worlds with its delightful blend of character, cozy living spaces, charming gardens and peaceful location, makes this the perfect retreat for those looking for more tranquil surroundings in a most popular and convenient location.
- Charming 100-year-old Former Labourers Cottage
- Set on Idyllic Site with Fabulous Countryside Views
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Separate Modern Shower Room
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge with Snug Area, Wood Burning Stove and French Doors to Decked Sun Terrace
- Downstairs Office/Study
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen and Dining Area with Centre Island and French Doors to Veranda
- Picturesque Cottage Gardens with Wide Variety of Plants and Trees
- Decked Veranda with Wood Burning Stove Overlooking Gardens and County Side
- Large Workshop with Power and Light
- Garage Plumbed for White Goods
- Gas Heating
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.