This contemporary and deceptively spacious extended property is set in the much sought-after Carnalea area. Internally the property has been modernised by the current owners to offer bright and perfectly presented accommodation throughout and will appeal a wide range of potential purchasers, including young professionals, families and those looking to downsize due to its versatile living space, with a double bedroom and shower room on the ground floor and its desirable location. With the extra benefit of a fully equipped salon, with utility room, bathroom and own front door will give added appeal to those either looking to work from the convenience of their own home or could easily be converted as an annexe for elderly relatives or older children and teenagers. Within easy reach to fabulous coastal walks, many local amenities and leading local schools, it is also easily accessible to Carnalea train station and major transport and commuter links. Downstairs comprises of welcoming hallway, extensive lounge overlooking the rear gardens with French doors out to the paved sun terrace, wonderful open plan kitchen with contemporary dining area with vaulted ceilings flooding the room with of plenty of natural light, cosy second reception/ family room with wood burning stove and downstairs double bedroom and shower room. The annex/salon is also accessible from the kitchen and comprises of bathroom and utility room with built in storage. Upstairs there are three well-presented double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property has ample driveway to the front and access to the salon. To the rear are sunny private enclosed gardens with paved sun terrace and large grassed area surrounded by mature trees and shrubs providing all the outdoor space required, whether you are pottering in the garden or watching the children while relaxing on the sun terrace.
- Stylish and Spacious Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Contemporary Accommodation Throughout
- Views over to the Irish Sea from Front of House
- Sought After Bangor West Location
- Extensive Lounge with French Doors Leading out to Paved Sun Terrace
- Second Reception /Snug with Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances Open Plan to Contemporary Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms, Bedroom One and Shower Room on Ground Floor
- Bathroom on First Floor
- Separate Fully Equipped Salon with Own Front Door, Utility Room and Bathroom
- Private Gardens to Front and Rear
- Gas Heating
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.