For further information or to book a viewing please call 07872450937.
This superb three storey townhouse, set over three floors is situated in a prime location in the centre of Stranmillis village. In a sought after and convenient area the property has host of shops, restaurants, and cafes practically on its doorstep as well as access to main commuter links and transport routes and is finished to a high specification throughout. Internally the property comprises of spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen with dining area, five light and spacious double bedrooms with ample workspace providing privacy if required, two shower rooms and two separate W/Cs. Externally the property has spacious, secure outdoor area to the rear for bikes and a great little entertaining space backing onto the Ulster Museum alongside excellent communal facilities.
- For further information or to book a viewing please call 07872450937
- Minutes' walk to Queen's University, Botanic Gardens
- Handy Access to Local Bus Routes, Trains, and the City Centre.
- Spacious Lounge to Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with Array of Appliances.
- Five Well Presented Double Bedrooms Set Over Three Floors
- Two shower Rooms and Two Separate W/Cs.
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Gas Heating