This recently renovated four-bedroom property has been completely restored by the current owners from top to toe, with no expense or attention to detail spared to provide an exceptional mix of both contemporary and spacious period living for whatever your needs. Bursting with original features and character as soon as you walk through the front door this Victorian style property is set over three floor and offers a wealth of accommodation in the pretty seaside village of Whitehead close to many local amenities and only minutes walk to the beach and train station. Internally the property comprises of entrance porch with original floor tiles, hallway with stained glass door and cornicing, spacious open plan lounge with feature original Victorian fireplace, with bay windows letting in plenty of natural light, through to dining area with exposed brick and recently fitted contemporary grey gloss fitted kitchen with small breakfast bar and access to enclosed rear yard. On the first floor is split level landing, modern fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms, the front bedroom with feature original fireplace and bay windows. There are two further bedrooms on the second floor, again with original features to include fireplace and separate modern shower room with walk-in shower.
- Recently Renovated and Perfectly Presented Period Home
- Full of Character and Charm
- Many Original Features Throughout
- Minutes' Walk to Local Amenities
- Four Bedrooms, Two with Original Fireplaces
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge with Original Open Fireplace
- Dining Room with Feature Part Exposed Brick
- Newly Fitted Contemporary Grey Gloss Kitchen
- Two Modern Fitted Bathrooms
- Small Outdoor Seating Area to Rear
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.