This impressive four-bedroom home is nestled in a quiet and leafy development of only five detached homes and offers a wealth of spacious and stylish accommodation both inside and out. Set on perfectly maintained gardens the property is positioned in a quiet location but is still only minutes away from the bustling town of Comber with its many coffee houses, antique shops and local amenities and will appeal to those looking for a quiet pace of life in an accessible location. Finished to the highest standard throughout this splendid home comprises of welcoming reception hallway, spacious dual aspect lounge open to dining area with feature open fireplace and overlooks the gardens with French doors out to the decked sun terrace, fitted open plan country style kitchen with family /dining area, second reception room with open fireplace, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor are four immaculately presented double bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room and luxury family bathroom with bespoke walk-in shower. Externally the property has large south facing gardens with mature trees and shrubs and raised sun terrace area, perfect take in your lush and glorious surroundings, driveway with electric gates providing ample car parking for several cars, boat, or horse box and large garage.
- Impressive Detached Homes in Exclusive Development
- Set on Prime Site with Beautifully Maintained South Facing Rear Gardens
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite and Dressing Room
- Two Receptions Rooms, both with Open Fireplace
- Extensive Dual Aspect Open Plan Lounge with French Doors to Decked Sun Terrace
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area/Snug
- Bespoke Bathroom with Feature Walk In Shower
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Gated Driveway with Electric Fob Operated Gates
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.