Nestled in a delightful and sought after semi-rural location this beautifully presented five-bedroom home is set over three floors and offers a wealth of versatile and flexible living accommodation whatever your family needs. Located in the foothills of the iconic landmark of Scrabo Tower the property offers the best worlds both with a country feel but within minutes of the bustling market town of Newtownards with its wide selection of coffee houses, restaurants, shops and retail parks as well as being within close proximity to many popular schools and major transport routes to Belfast and Bangor. Set in a quiet cul de sac on a prime corner site with views of the surrounding countryside, the property comprises of entrance porch, welcoming family room/snug with feature open fireplace, second reception/office, extensive open plan lounge with feature open fireplace leading through to dining area and kitchen, large sunroom overlooking the sunny rear gardens and Scrabo Tower, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor are three spacious and bright double bedrooms, master with ensuite and separate family bathroom and on the second floor are a two further two bedrooms, the largest with ensuite. Outside the property has a ample driveway to front and to the rear are sunny private enclosed gardens with paved sun terrace overlooking the surrounding countrysidea perfect little haven to sit and unwind.
- Fabulous Family Home Set over Three Floors
- Set in Delightful Countryside Location in the Foothills of Scrabo Tower
- Easy walking access into Scrabo Country Park
- Only Minutes' Drive to Newtownards Town Centre
- Prime Corner Site in Quiet Cul De Sac
- Five Bedrooms, Two with Ensuite
- Four Reception Rooms
- Extensive Open Plan Lounge with Open Fireplace
- Family Room/Snug with Open Fire
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Rear Gardens with Views Over Countryside and Scrabo Tower
- Highly Insulated Home
- Pressurised "Megaflow" System
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.