This contemporary and stylish detached spacious bungalow is situated on an exceptional site and enjoys a tranquil, rural setting overlooking the surrounding fields and countryside and will have great appeal due to its high standard of accommodation, as well as the change of pace and lifestyle that comes with it. Portaferry with its marina, restaurants, shops and schools is a short drive away and there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, from sailing on the Strangford Lough, cycling, fishing, walking and bird watching. Approached by a private laneway this property was built by the current owners and has been completed to an exacting specification with stunning presentation throughout and a wealth of accommodation offering versatile family living space with the added bonus of a Granny flat/annexe. The property itself is set on an extensive plot of over half an acre but also comes with approx three and a half acres of farmland, ideal for horses or can be used to generate a further income. Internally the property has bespoke turret style entrance hallway, stylish open plan family room with extensive living and formal dining area, four doubles bedrooms, three with ensuite, master with dressing room, contemporary fully fitted gloss kitchen and modern family bathroom with jacuzzi bath. The property has a functional annexe/granny flat with fully fitted kitchen, lounge, bedroom and shower room. Outside the property are well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear, paved sun terrace and ample car parking for several cars, horse lorry or horse box and extensive garage/workshop.
- Spacious and Contemporary Detached Bungalow on Half Acre Site
- Fully Contained One Bedroom Granny Flat/Annex with Kitchen and Living Room
- Bespoke Turret Entrance Porch with Skylight and Black Polished Porcelain Floors
- Fabulous Open Plan Living Area with Vaulted Ceilings, Inglenook fireplace with Cast Iron Stove and Countryside Views
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three with Ensuite in Main Property
- Possible Fifth Bedroom or Study
- Modern Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Underfloor Heating
- Includes Approx 3.5 Acres of Farmland
- Extensive Garage/Work shop
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.