This immaculately presented and spacious chalet bungalow offers a wealth of stylish and bright living accommodation throughout and will suit any family needs with its flexible and versatile living space. Set in the popular Tides development the property is minutes from the shoreline and harbour town of Portavogie and with the stunning beaches at Cloughey and Quintin Bay close at hand as well as many local amenities and schools this property will have great appeal to those looking to enjoy the delights of a quieter pace of life in a convenient location. Downstairs comprises of bright entrance hallway, large lounge with open fireplace with electric stove, second reception/family room which could easily be another bedroom if needed, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, utility room, 3rd reception or double bedroom, and large family bathroom. Upstairs are a three further double bedrooms, spacious master with large walk-in in dressing room and separate spacious modern shower room. Outside the property has gardens paved garden to the front and large driveway to the side. To the rear of the property are fabulous private enclosed gardens laid in lawn and paved patio areathe perfect place to enjoy those long-awaited summer evenings.
- Immaculately Presented and Stylish Chalet Bungalow
- Minutes' Walk to Shoreline
- Possibility of Four or Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bedrooms on First Floor
- Master Bedroom with Large Dressing Room
- Large Lounge with Open Fire Place
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Contemporary Bathroom
- Upstairs Modern Shower Room
- Large Sunny Gardens to Rear with Paved Patio Area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.